Annual Administration Fee
- $150 - First Account
- $75 - Second Account in Annuitant’s Name*
*Discount does not apply to Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA), Individual, Corporate and/or Joint Accounts.
The Annual Administration fee is charged immediately upon opening an account and is prorated to half price for accounts opened August 1st or later each year. The full annual fee will then be charged on January 1st of each year thereafter.
Exempt Market Security Fees
- $75 - Purchase or Contribution/Exchange of Security (takeover or transfer)
- $125 - Purchase or Contribution
- $200 - Transfer In
- $12 - Monthly Mortgage Fee (per Mortgage/per Account)
- $50 - Additional Advance
- $25 - Discharge
- $50 - Execution of Documents
- $25 - Payment Schedule Change
- $25 - Payment of Mortgage Invoice
- $25 - Payout Statement
- $50 - Renewal
- $10 - Cheque Processing Fee (per Payment/per Mortgage/per Account)
Publicly Traded Securities
- $50 - Administration Fee (per Trade, plus applicable brokerage commissions and charges)
- $75 - Contribution
- $75 - Partial Withdrawal/Transfer Out
- $150 - Full Withdrawal or Transfer Out – In Cash
- $250 - Full Withdrawal or Transfer Out – In Kind
Income Fund Fees
- $50 - Unscheduled Withdrawals from Income Fund – In Cash
- $100 - Income Fund Payments – In Kind
- $10 - Mailing Fee
- $25 - Account Research per Hour
- $25 - Issuance of Cheque
- $50 - Returned Item/NSF Transaction
- $125 - Administrative Relief Application/Tax Deduction Waiver
- $150 - Estate Settlement (per account)
Olympia Trust Company reserves the right to recover all out‐of‐pocket expenses. Any miscellaneous fees for services provided by third parties will be charged at cost. Olympia Trust Company may assess fees for extraordinary services not outlined in this schedule.
Pursuant to your account agreement, you agree to pay Olympia Trust Company annual fees and transaction fees in exchange for providing services in connection with your Self‐Directed account. With the exception of the annual administration fee, all other fees are charged when the transaction is processed.
A late payment charge of 2% per month will apply to any overdraft amounts not paid by March 1st of each year.
All fees are subject to applicable taxes.